My nephew said he crushed on me and wants to have sex, advice?

onfire4u
I haven't talked to my nephew in law in years. He found me on facebook and now he tells me that he crushed on me for years and he says that I don't want to know the thoughts he has for me. I Skyped with him to see how serious this crush was. He wanted to see my body and proceeded to show me his. He is married and so am I. He checks to see if I have messaged him almost everyday, but I try to keep it rated G. But I have to admit, if I keep up this contact it could turn into something stronger. I don't want to lose my marriage over this, but I don't know if he's just playing games or not. What does it sound like to you?
+1 y
Thanks everyone, I have made my decision. I will treat him as though he was one of those jerks that just wants to come in and screw up your life for 10 minutes of useless sex.
+1 y
New information, he figured out that he would rather have me as an aunt and not a sex toy! YAY! I had to do something a bit drastic to sort of push him into this decision, but it worked and I have gained a nephew and lost all of the stress! GOD THIS FEELS GOOD!
12
3