Does 'training' to overcome premature ejaculation work?

billy_young
Ideally, I'd like to hear from guys who have tried to overcome premature ejaculation - what did you do and did it work?

Yes, I suffer from premature ejaculation. I normally last just a minute or 2 during sex. (I'm not here to debate the meaning of PE - apart from a sport at school, the real definition is ejaculation at any point before your partner reaches orgasm or before either you or your partner want you to - this can be anything from before you 'get in' to 45 min if she/he still hasn't orgasmed or isn't satisfied yet!)

I've read questions on here about PE and advice on the internet. Lots of things say "guys can train themselves to last longer" or "I've heard that wanking more helps" or "there are various techniques you can practice on yourself to learn control" etc etc.

So basically I want to know the truth. Do any of these techniques work, and if so which? How do you know?

Thanks a lot
0
8