What about tubular boobs?

Anonymous
I have what is called tubular breasts. If you don't know what this looks like, Google it and you will find some pictures. But basically my breasts hang like tubes off my chest and they are not "filled out." They can be corrected with implants and I've been wanting that done for years. The only problem is financing and I'm a little afraid of sugery.

Many people say natural breasts are preferable, but are abnormally shaped tubular breasts preferable to implanted breasts with a normal shape? I remember reading on here recently something about how a man was so turned off after seeing his girlfriend's tubular breasts that he couldn't sustain his erection and he couldn't bring himself to touch her breasts at all. Would this be a typical response?

A lot of girls get all insecure about having small breasts or being flat chested, and I would love to have that problem instead of the one I have. My issue isn't over size but shape and I'd rather be totally flat than look the way I do.

Can you guys please tell me if a tubular boob is a big turn-off? Please be completely honest.

Thanks.
What about tubular boobs?
2
2