Black women are to Arab men what p*rn stars are to men in general? They won't take them seriously...?

Anonymous
I'm a black woman who dated an Arabic guy and is very attracted to Middle Eastern guys. I was wondering if there's any truth to this.

My experience dating an Arab guy was pretty good. The chemistsry was great and he was a total gentleman from beginning to end! Things ended because he realized he wasn't going to get in my pants and I guess unlike me, he wasn't serious about me so he figured there was no other reason to talk to me if he wasn't getting in my pants. Now usually, I would just say, "He's just another asshole. They're everywhere! Oh well...", but I've heard from friends that Arab guys are like that a lot when it comes to black women. One friend said “They like our bodies, the way our skin looks against theirs, and they think we’re freaks, but nine out of times , they won’t take us seriously. They’ll hang out with us or whatever, but at the end of the day, the usually wouldn’t bring us home to mom. It’s kind of like men with p*rn stars. They think they’re hot and f***able, but at the end of the day, they’re most likely not going to marry her, introduce her to important people in their life, or take her seriously as far as it comes to a relationship.” She didn’t say it in a bitter way or anything. A female friend of mine who’s from Palestine said that “A lot of Arabs look down on black people. “ There seems to be some truth to these statements. What do you think?

I think it’s pretty f***ed up. To know that you won’t take someone seriously, but you’re just keeping her around to hang out with or like she’s some kind of ‘trophy’ to show off to your friends when you know damn well you don’t take her seriously is so selfish and inconsiderate. That’s so objectifying and offensive! So you’ll hook up with a black girl but you won’t take her seriously in a relationship!? BS! If you’re an Arab guy who does that, be happy I’m not in the room with you because surely you would get an epic slap :) Anyway, what is your opinion on this? Have you found there to be any truth to these statements?

+1 y
OMFG for the love of Jesus! I wish people, especially black people, would stop acting like the source of their INDIVIDUAL STRENGTH is being black! This is not the 50's! None of us have been slaves or a member of the Black Panthers! I'm so tired of hearing that bs! It's so foolish to say that a black man is stronger than a man of another race simply because he is black! There are Asian men that have grown up in sever poverty in Asia and have been subjected to worse treatment than any African
+1 y
American man! So it's pretty stupid for you to say that! Don't generalize like that! You don't even know me!
+1 y
*severe poverty
7
3