Why are guys so horny? learn to control yourselfs and have some respect!

Anonymous
I'm so sick of hearing guys say they have sexual "needs" and their girlfriend has to satisfy them or they'll move onto someone else. Why are guys so f#ucking horny? It annoys me so much! I just want a boyfriend who actually cares about me & not just getting into my pants! There is more to life then sex! What ever happened to having sex for love? These days guys think it's a requirement of their girlfriend to give them blow jobs, sex and anything sexual they want or they'll find a new one. Learn to control you hormones you dirty animals! and GO TO A HOOKER IF YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT SEX! ITS THEIR JOB! not a girlfriends job, she might want to actually love you before she gives her body away. I have not met 1 guy who dosn't try have sex with me within 1 week! I'm clearly going to be single for a long time unless I can find someone with some respect! which seems to be so rare.
+1 y
A good example of why I'm so angry- I just read a question by a guy asking how to get a girlfriend because he wants "free sex" >:( grrr! Why do guys see girls as just someone to have sex with?
20
4