Sex on the first date-- why won't men respect no?

A-R-Norman
I love Eddie Murphy, I truly do, and one of the best stand up routines in his career, aside from Delirious, is RAW, but I have to say the one part where I got a bit peeved was when he implied that women withhold sex on the first date only to play with guys heads.

Yes, Some women do that--as many men play games just to get " the drawers", but game players exist on both sides of the fence.

It is also wholly true that women may not want to have sex early on for a whole host of REAL reasons.

I don't know how many times I have a heard a man cry, "Women like sex like us, why won't they give it up?" only to hear that same guy call a girl who DID give it up an "easy whore" who he won't call again.

You think a girl wants a reputation as a slut or easy--to be the kind of girl that men don't take seriously, won't call back or even consider as marriage material?

Guys, Women can't be pure angels and have dirty sex too--it's either or. If you want an experienced woman who enjoys sex, why call her a whore? If you want a virgin, why try to get her in bed the first date, then call her a prude , a game player, cold or frigid if she doesn't comply?

Besides, would you tell your sis or daughter to "give it up?" why not if it is so okay to do?

Another thing -- women have to worry about pregnancy , men don't.

How do I know, after only one first date, that you will be the kind of guy to stick around if that happens. Although men don't like to think about this annoying little fact, pregnancy can happen with or without protection.

So, say I sleep with you on the first night and get knocked up. You don't stick around and there I am, left with three choices, abortion, Adoption or Birth--all of which have their own lists of repercussions., including, in the case of birth and abortion, risk of scarification and death which happens more times than people think

And then who gets blamed. Me of course and dude is scott free.

Female concerns in regards to first date sex are REAL not imagined.

example--I knew a girl, a law student, smart , sexy and sweet who really liked a friend of mine-made the mistake of a first date sleep over. He didn't call her and she ended up feeling like a used idiot. Do you think she will make the same mistake again--no--but this time the guy will call her a "tease" or "frigid"

Women can't win in this scenario.

A woman's concerns can be valid and real, but men don't have to worry over them since he will be considered a "stud!"--it is up to the guy to decide if the woman in playing games. If she is sincere and you like her, respect her wishes, take it slow. If she trusts you bad feels as if you care about her wants and needs, you will have a far better relationship.

If a man knows a woman wants to wait, why can't he simply respect it. If he can't--why can't he just move on to the next notch on his bedpost?
5
1