Guys what do you feel about the unrealistic ideals of beauty women create for themselves?

Anonymous
A lot of girls are obsessed with their weight, measurements, and clothing sizes. How many of you guys actually know what those numbers mean? Or even if you do have an idea do you really care? What type of body do you actually like? Do you get tired of your girlfriends dieting excessively and asking constantly if they look fat? If you had to pick between your girlfriend gaining a little extra weight and perhaps gaining some nice curves or losing too much and losing curves what would you pick? Would you rather a chubby girl totally confident in her body that didn't constantly harass you about her weight? Or a magazine ready body on a shallow, insecure sort of girl?

Do you like pear shape (small waist, small bust, but with very generous booty), hourglass (narrow waist with almost even measurement between bust and hips), athletic (toned, low body fat, usually means minimal curves), apple shaped (large around the middle with thin arms and legs), ultra thin (not much muscles, not much fat, low on curves the shape women seem to be striving for)? Do you spent a lot of time looking at magazines and p*rn with unrealistic female forms or do you prefer the more natural bodies of women?

And lastly what do you feel about the unrealistic ideals of beauty women are placing on themselves? Yes I know ladies you feel its the media but you buy the magazines you feed the machine and the image. And yes I know guys sometimes do have unrealistic expectations of a females body and yes I know they can make hurtful comments but its not exclusively men that have created this, we all have.
+1 y
Update: I forgot one body type: large breasts (real or otherwise) on a thin body a common Hollywood look
3
1