Dating an inexperienced guy?

danceallday
I'm talking to a guy who, although older than me by 2 years, is VERY inexperienced. He had his first kiss at 17 and hasn't gotten a lot farther than that. He doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs, nor has he ever. I'd also like to point out that he's not a virgin because he's waiting for marriage. He said he wasn't sure if he was ready in the past, but has decided that he is now, which I commend.

I, on the other hand, am not exactly saintly. I've only had legit sex with 1 guy, but it happened quite often. I've also "fooled around" with ex-boyfriends in the past, too. I don't drink or smoke, either, but I have experimented in the past. And, occasionally, I will smoke pot with some friends at parties, but not often enough to be considered a stoner. I'm not a party animal, I'm just...much more experienced in every way.

I really like him, but am terrified that his innocence will be the kiss of death. He told me that he's fine with being "taught" what to do sexually, but I just don't know how to do that without making us both uncomfortable. I'm not used to taking things incredibly slow, but I'm assuming I will have to with him? Also, I'm not used to having to be in control in bed.

Can someone give me some advice on how to approach this?
+1 y
I'd also like to add that I'm not asking how to approach this only for my benefit, I'm also asking so I don't scare him off by coming on too strong or making him too uncomfortable.
Dating an inexperienced guy?
4
2