He can't keep an erection?

Anonymous
I have been in a relationship with this guy for two months and during that time I have slept over in his house twice. The first time, he got an erection but couldn't keep it long enough to have sex. Second time, more or less the same thing, once it got anywhere near me, he lost it - that was twice - once in the evening and once in the morning.

So he just says he's nervous and tells me he does really fancy me and I do turn him on. I'm just getting really frustrated - I don't want to sound like a b*tch, I am trying to be understanding, I tell him it's OK, no big deal, I tell him I fancy the pants off him etc, to boost his confidence.

I suggested I come to his house on Thursday and he said 'if you want, but I can't make any promises as I'll be tired from working'. It's like he's already saying he won't be able to keep an erection!

What could be the issue? He's almost 30 by the way, and as far as I can tell, has never been in a serious relationship - maybe this is the problem?

I would appreciate advice from anyone who has been in the same situation? Thanks!
He can't keep an erection?
5
4