What's wrong with the pull out method?

Anonymous
Whenever I see the pull method mentioned on this site or other sites, I always see a lot of negative feed back and low ratings associated with it. Personally, I have seen more people get pregnant using the pill wrong than using the pull out method correctly (or even mostly correctly). Plus there are a lot of side effects that come from certain methods of birth control that you don't get with the pull out method such as: Mood swings, nausea, headaches, increased blood pressure, IUDs getting embedded in the wall of the uterus, and bloating. I know it's not the most effective method by far but it's certainly not the worst, and it's better than nothing(and it's better than taking because wrong). What's wrong with a monogamous couple using the pull out method correctly? I know precum can get you pregnant but it is not very likely.

link

link

link

link

link

+1 y
It's funny how people answer without reading the links. My conclusions are based off of personal experience AND online research. It is not based off any of which alone but combined. I know that the pull out method is not for everyone, but for people who use the pull out method correctly it should not be put down if proven effective.
+1 y
Someone posted a good link, and I think it illustrates things well: link
What's wrong with the pull out method?
8
5