Blow jobs on uncircumcised men?

Anonymous
Okay, so my current boyfriend is uncut..

My ex, and first boyfriend is circumcised.. So everything I learned from my ex was: rough and kinky. lol

My current boyfriend is very plain when it comes to sex.. He seems more down to Earth during sex.

Where my ex would really get into it and have fun with it.

When I gave my ex a blow job, he liked a little bit of teeth action, not too much, but he did LIKE it. I did lots of "tricks" that I knew HE liked.. So for him, I was REALLY good at it.

The first time I tried to give my current boyfriend head, I didn't know he was intact, So, I did it the only way I KNEW how to do it.

He stopped me within the first 10 seconds:// I felt so terrible):

He said I was too rough and asked me not to use my teeth , AT ALL EVER. Which is completely understandable.

When I asked him what he DID like, he said "if you know how to lick a Popsicle, that's all you need to know"

But when I tried it the next time, it just seemed so bland:/ Like I wasn't really doing anything interesting..

I want to do something he will really like & just really WOW him, but I don't know the kind of "tricks" to use on him since he is so sensitive.

Please help me!):
Blow jobs on uncircumcised men?
1
2