My guy friend showed me his penis on webcam...

Nevertoknow
Basically I have a guy friend, about this time last year I told him I liked him, he said 'If I'm honest I thought you wanted friendship, cause last couple of times we've been out I've been getting awkward signals off you, so I honestly didn't know what you wanted' Followed by a few texts after he then said he was going to sleep and that he would text me the next day, he never did, so I never got a straight answer,we didn't speak for about a week after and I haven't seen him since, but we have kept in contact through I'm a lot.

Anyway, last night he randomly video called me, we used to video call all the time, but haven't since last year. Some how during the conversation we ended up with him implying he would get his penis out on cam, so I dared him too...NEVER did I think for one second he was serious and would actually do it, but he did. Then this is some of the convo after...BTW he is 21 and I am nearly 21.

Him: Wanna meet?

Me: I'm afraid it's just you and your hand tonight ;)

Him: Not tonight, I'm not leaving the house now lol

Me: Well I don't know 'Wanna meet' sort of implies now lol

Him: Ha, what would you want it to mean?

Me: Well it can only mean one thing...

Him: Cinema? :P

Me: Does your brain only know the word cinema when it comes to going somewhere?

Him: Where then?

Me: Well try being more spontaneous, using your brain, see what you come up with. It really isn't that hard.

Him: It is aha

Me: Yes, no pun was intended there

Him: Come on then I asked you, I didn't ask you to ask me what you meant by a meet.

Me: But then it wouldn't be spontaneous anymore, as I would have told you Him: Screw spontaneous

Me: Actually, I think you've been spontaneous enough for one night :P

*THEN I WENT TO CLEAN MY TEETH*

Him: So you never did answer my question, what do you want a meet to mean?

Me: A meet - generally when two people meet up...I wasn't aware it had any other meaning

Him: You said it can only mean one thing now :P

Me: Yeah it can only mean one thing...and that one thing is 'wanna meet?' :P

Me: Or, it could mean another thing

Him: Explain

Me: I don't really need to though do I? I know, you know, I'm sure everyone knows.

Him: Well, go on aha

Me: Why would I want to explain something to which you already know what I am going to say

Him: Don't be shy ;) aha

Him: :P I know you want to go cinema haha

Me: Yeah couldn't think of anything I'd rather do *rolls eyes*

Him: F**k? aha

Me: So you did know what the other thing was that I meant

Him: ;) but where? cinema? :P

Then I said I was a bit cold and he told me to give my P*s*y a rub and I was like, I can't I'm shaking too much aha (Because I couldn't stop shaking) and he was like maybe I will have to do it for you one night then. Then there was a bit more banter, then the last half hour of the conversation went back to normal chat.

What does this all mean? Did I block his attempt at asking me out? I was unsure if he meant date or sex as he said 'wanna meet' straight after showing me his penis.
8
3