Is he in it for sex? ( need help ASAP, date is on Thursday)

Anonymous
OK I met this guy online on okcupid. He is an Harvard phd fellow working in the area. He invited me out for drinks and appetizers to meet. WE talk for abut 3 hours until the restaurant closes. He then persists on us going to another place to chat. We walk there and the place is closed , its 10pm on a Sunday night. He then asks me for a second date so we can go out and try some seafood. I agree and we plan to set the date later. We end up going out a week later. Mind you he doesn't call me at all during the week. We eat, talk for about 2 hours or so. Conversation is good, he talks about his research and etc. Asks me about my life etc. At the end of the date, he asks " would you like to head back to my apartment, the place is closing and I know no where else we can hang out". I am a little shocked, I immediately think he is just asking for sex. He says " well I am very attracted to you, and I just wanted to extend the date and there really isn't anywhere open this late for us to hang out". I decline. He asks " so you just want to move slower and says he understands that when I reply yes". When I get home I text him, and bluntly ask " where you trying to sleep with me"...he says he doesn't know what to say to that. Says that makes him think I am not attracted to him. He says " I want it all, and sex is part of it, doesn't everyone want sex included". He says that " its not about only sex, or else I wouldn't be taking you out each night". Then says " well tonight I didn't really feel a spark. I am not sure why, maybe you held back because you have issues with men or something". It just all boils down to whether or not you are attracted to me. YOu should think about this and give me a call later"...WTF does this mean? He didn't say this word for word, I mean he uses advanced vocabulary so I had to simplify it. Is he just dancing around the fact that he just wants me for sex.
Is he in it for sex? ( need help ASAP, date is on Thursday)
Add Opinion