Stopped talking to me after I refused to send him a nude picture?

annalala
There's this guy that I know through mutual friends that I hooked up (made out hook up, not sex) with two weekends ago. That was the same night that he got out of a relationship with this girl that was two years younger than him. He's 15 if it means anything. Anyways, the day after we decided to be friends with benefits since he had just gotten out of a relationship and was not ready for another one just yet. Anyways, last weekend we were texting, and he asked me to send him a nude picture cause he had horny goatweed the night before at a mates house, and he wanted one. I kept on saying no and he kept on asking, begging, until he said 'okay I'm not going to pressure you if you don't want to' and then I said thank you. Then we changed the subject but he asked again, and again and again and again and I kept saying no. Then he completley stopped replying. We also had plans to meet up 2 days later and he sent me a message on fb the day before saying he couldn't make it anymore?

I have feelings for this guy :L and yeah I texted him a few days ago saying 'heeey, hows it going? (:' but he didn't reply. And he's not contacting me at all when I try to contact him. He's basically putting up a wall between us.

I know this guy is pretty jerky, but I need to hear it in a form of 'wise words'. I need to hear it in a form of advice if you know what I mean. It's just kind of hard cause I have feelings for him, and I relly like him :(

Thank you so much for reading, please answer.

thankyou!
3
3