My boyfriend's penis isn't very flexible, how can we fix it? Any other guys had this problem?

Twilight_Starstorm
My boyfriend's penis can only move less than 90 degrees from his stomach, which means that most positions become painful for him after a short time. Then we can't have any more sex. This restricts my movement, and prevents me from properly enjoying myself. If I lean back even a little in cowgirl, it soon begins to hurt him. I haven't even orgasmed from sex yet Because his dong either hurts me with it hardness/deepness or it hurts itself Because it stretches too far. And it's starting to get real frustrating...

He thinks it is so inflexible because he always sleeps on his stomach, so it is likely that getting hard while sleeping has "trained" his penis to be hard on only that angle. Which makes sense.

So what can we do to make his penis more flexible? Please don't say he should stop sleeping on his stomach, or he should tie it down, or anything annoying like that, I want to know if there are any special stretches he can do or stuff like that. There has to be something easier that the previously mentioned tying-it-down.

Have any other guys had an inflexible penis? Did you find a way to give it more flexibility? Or did you adopt a specific technique during intercourse that allowed you to avoid pain AND satisfy your girl at the same time? Pleeease speak up if you have any advice, I have no idea what to do! D:

Thanks for reading :)
7
2