Is it wrong to have non-penetrative sexual intimacy with your boyfriend but not sexual intercourse?

I know many people have different views, wants and perspectives with regards to sex and intimacy. I do not want to rush into having sexual intercourse with any guys in a relationship, but I don't mind having non-penetrative sexual intimacy in a relationship. I definitely will let my future boyfriend know what I want and don't want with regards to this subject of matter.

My question is, is it wrong to have non-penetrative sexual intimacy with him (including BJ and making him orgasm) if I don't want to have sexual intercourse with him that soon? I don't want to make him feel sexually frustrated because of the turn-on and built-up due to non-penetrative sexual intimacy. But I also feel that the lack of physical intimacy in a relationship is a turn-off and can affect the relationship too.

Hope you can help. Thanks a lot.
oops. I meant I don't want to have sexual intercourse with any guys that soon in a relationship (I.e. I don't want to rush into it), but I don't mind sharing non-penetrative sexual intimacy with him in the relationship.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the guys who want you to save intercourse for them would also like for you to be totally pure.

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to accomplish. Who will eventually get to screw you, your husband or the right boyfriend?

• In that case, I'd just soon wait until we were both ready to screw before you started handling my penis.

• @karkingjack, recommend it to your friends in gag then :P

• KKJ in all fairness, my attitude MAY have changed over the last 20 years.