Is it wrong to have non-penetrative sexual intimacy with your boyfriend but not sexual intercourse?

Anonymous
I know many people have different views, wants and perspectives with regards to sex and intimacy. I do not want to rush into having sexual intercourse with any guys in a relationship, but I don't mind having non-penetrative sexual intimacy in a relationship. I definitely will let my future boyfriend know what I want and don't want with regards to this subject of matter.

My question is, is it wrong to have non-penetrative sexual intimacy with him (including BJ and making him orgasm) if I don't want to have sexual intercourse with him that soon? I don't want to make him feel sexually frustrated because of the turn-on and built-up due to non-penetrative sexual intimacy. But I also feel that the lack of physical intimacy in a relationship is a turn-off and can affect the relationship too.

Hope you can help. Thanks a lot.
+1 y
oops. I meant I don't want to have sexual intercourse with any guys that soon in a relationship (I.e. I don't want to rush into it), but I don't mind sharing non-penetrative sexual intimacy with him in the relationship.
5
0