GUYS: Camping with girl. Sound like an undercover offer for sex or like the girl wants to go camping with you?

Anonymous
I like a guy he likes me- we like & are attracted to each other.

If I ask him f he wants to go camping, will he think I want sex?

I am not planning on having sex, I'm a virgin.. but do I have to put a disclaimer on the offer to go camping, so there is o confusion. he might get insulted if he was not assuming anything.

would going on a trip to a random city be better or worse, for not giving wrong impressions of sex?

We both like traveling and exploring places, so its a shared interest but he might think sex is too.

I am OK, with physically intimate things up to a point. Any point before oral anal or vaginal sex.

Please give m e YOUR opinion about yourself, If you feel you MUST speak on behalf of all mankind, so be it. but be sure to give a personal view as well.

thank you;)
4
0