How to get revenge on your roommate?

nbbrown6
I f***ing hate my roommate. literally hate her. She is a social f*** tard, and so f***ing passive agressive. She is a lot older than me and has a boyfriend that she invites over at 2:00 in the morning. They, of course, proceed to bang all night and wake me up because they are so loud. I asked her to stop having sex when I am home because it is rude and it makes me really uncomfortable, and her response was that my request was absurd and cannot be asked of a roommate. I am rarely home at night. I work five nights a week and usually don't get home till 3 am. but somehow the two nights that I don't work are the ones she chooses to invite her boyfriend over.

after telling me that my request is absurd, the immature little bitch de-friends me on Facebook, has her boyfriend de-friend me, and the second night after the confrontation she invites him over AGAIN and wakes me up AGAIN at 2 am! just to rub it in my face.

so...I need a way to get back at her without her knowing it. I just don't want something that she can trace back to me because then things will get worse.
+1 y
thanks for all the good ideas. I totally just scrubbed the toilet with her toothbrush
How to get revenge on your roommate?
4
4