I passed out after ejaculating?

Anonymous
So I was upstairs in my bedroom masturbating & I was reaalllyyy into it. I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone here but I was really close to climaxing when I heard a step creek and noticed someone was walking upstairs (my sister usually comes home from work at around that time)!

Argg. So I stopped just before I felt the come about to shoot (sry for being descriptive) and quickly tried pulled my boxers and pants back up but I started having a extremely intense orgasm (wtf I stopped stroking and I wasn't ejaculating?!).

I seriously do not know what happened next? My eyes shut because it felt really good & the next thing I know its 4 minutes later (I know for a fact because I quickly glanced at my clock when I heard the noise).

Wtf? I passed out? This has never happened before & I have no clue why, can someone explain it? Is something wrong with me? I am pretty sure this is not normal?! Sry I'm freaking out right now!
I passed out after ejaculating?
1
1