Would you rather date a girl who was chubby with large boobs or skinny with small boobs?

Anonymous
this is something I noticed between my two best friends.

one is kind of chubby, not so fat that it's gross, but has a little bit of jiggle and muffin top. she has a pretty face, large butt, and really huge t*ts. guys are always staring at her and when she talks to guys they stutter and get all flustered.

the other friend is skinny but she has curvy hips. her face is also pretty and her butt is like to die for. but she has small breasts. she's not flat (I think she's like a b cup) but not nearly as big as our other friend. guys pretty much ignore her and opt for our big boobed friend.

so these girls are equal in face and behind, but different in the boob and stomach areas. so is chubby and big boobed preferable to skinny and small boobed?
+1 y
hey, so I found a picture of the skinny and chubby girl sitting together. I cut off their heads for privacy matters. skinny girl in the tank top and shorts, chubby girl in the bathing suit.

link

don't know if that will change your answer or not, but here's a real pic of them.
17
5