I think of my boyfriend as a pervert, advice?

Anonymous
im 19 my boyfriend 44 and we been together for over a year now I'm pregnant to and I can't stop thinking of my boyfriend as a pervert . When me and my boyfriend first started going out I found p*rn of 16 year old girls on his computer and I feel sick I can't stop thinking about this and I found it again recently he said it was he's sons but I don't beleave him . it werent even normal p*rn it was like cam sex videos of 17 and 16 year olds . I'm so hurt and disgusted. He also told me he don't masturbate which is bull. I love him but I feel ashamed and disgusted and hurt . He never use to want sex with me either just tryed to get rid of me and I feel like he just wanted to watch this that's why. should I leave him if its hurting me so bad I'm 8 months pregnant too.i can't forget it he denys it but I feel like he's a compulsive lier to.
+1 y
he doesn't seem like that kind of person tho. he really don't . but he use to hang round with his son of 18 to that's how I met him . I no he sound bad but he can be sweet he just doesn't seem like that . that's why I'm so hurt
+1 y
To all the people who's stuck up for this man and said this was normal was wrong , he has since then hit me acussed me of cheating threatend to take his life and has done it but survived , spat in my face called me every name under the son chat up 15 years olds cheated on me , drugged my drink, stole from me , don't pay for baby so I think you should all think again before saying this is normal its disgusting . I'm not with him no more
+1 y
Turns out this man was a actual creep cheated on me 24 7 with diff women , did like little girls he moved in with another women while we was together
5
8