Is it harder (for you) to come when having sex in complete darkness?

Anonymous
Having sex in complete darkness, I felt less self-conscious. I didn't have to worry whether my hair was too wild; I didn't have to worry about him seeing my body in an unflattering angle; I didn't have to worry about him catching me make weird faces; Not having to worry about those things left me able to enjoy every second; My mind wasn't on what he was seeing-. (whether I looked okay), but on the pleasure he was giving me.

The problem is that he wants to see me; My face, my body. He thinks I'm attractive but I don't know what he is seeing truly. I wish that I could see myself through his eyes for one moment because I'm not as attractive as he seems to think I am.

But back on topic, he told me that it was "harder" in dark. It hurt me because to me it felt beyond amazing. I was aware of Everything: (How the sheets were wet beneath me, but still warm; how I would grip him as he'd pull out, how when he'd go in about 2 inches and slightly to the left my right leg would tremble; I could predict his stroke- 4 strokes with just the tip, 2 strokes long and hard). And all I can think is that 'it didn't feel as good to him'. 'How could he not have felt as in tune?'

Thanks

Girl --- Yes, It's Harder
Girl --- No, It's Easier
Guy --- Yes, It's Harder
Vote C
Guy --- No, It's Easier
Vote D
GirlGuy
5
2