I threw up giving him a blow job. (more story) What could he think?

Anonymous
Female Senior in High School

So I gave this guy I like a blow job. This was the second time I ever gave one but this time it was with a guy I really liked and have liked for a year or so. I was nervous as hell and wanted to do really good. I started out okay but then I threw up. Now the first time I gave a blow job I deep throated and it was easy and fine but this time as soon as I did it I threw up. I was so embarrassed and he seemed cool about it. He comforted me and I made jokes and he did to so we laughed about it, when I finished he asked if I wanted to continue and I said yes. I kept giving him a Blow Job and I gagged a lot, I didn't throw up again but I kept feeling like I was going to. Now he stood up and I sat which made it a bit easier and he pushed my head down gently and held my breast. I kept going and he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Now I said sorry a lot and he said it was fine and not to worry its fine. We joked around about it when I threw up and after I gave him the blow job and so I think he didn't mind too much. afterward we were going to chill more and he offered to by me lunch but I couldn't cause I had to leave. But I really felt bad, I wanted him to love it and enjoy it but I'm scared that me throwing up turned him off and disgusted him.

I just wanted to know what you guys would think in this situation if you were him?

Also, should I be worried? What might he be thinking?

I do plan on telling him that I want a rematch and a do over! haha
7
5