Being impregnated during a rape is just like getting a flat tire?

Anonymous
According to Kansas state Rep. Pete DeGraaf, becoming impregnated from rape is like a getting flat tire. He believes that women should 'prepare' for rape.

Do you think it's a fair comparison? How does it make you feel to know a government official has the audacity to say this?

Seriously, he has life insurance to prepare for death, and a spare tire in his car, why shouldn't we 'prepare' for rape? Women, please expect to be raped! It's common sense, prepare yourselves!

"How do women plan ahead for rape?" By taking precautions, of course! Women should never appear in public without a brother, father, husband or son to guard them. Women shouldn't try to be so independent; a woman who drives a car or knows how to read is just pure temptation for those lustful men. Women should also stop dressing so suggestively; burqas are now available in many attractive shades of black and dark gray!

Here's the article:

link

Rape is the ONLY crime where the victim is deemed the one to be guilty.

In addition to the questions I've already asked, how you suggest we "prepare for rape?"

Perhaps these? link

Why are you anonymous!? I LOVE YOU! (oh, yeah. I forgot we have stupid people on here)
There should be a AAA for sexual assault!
GirlGuy
12
3