How to tell if a guy wants more than casual sex?

kim2011
So I was seeing a guy for 2 months and made it clear from the start that it was just casual sex (I was not ready for a relationship) , he was happy with this, it has always been on my terms as in I would call him when I wanted him to come over and he would come whenever I wanted him to. After 2 months I started developing proper feelings for him that I couldn't ignore so I made the decision to end it as I still didn't want a relationship and couldn't just sleep with him anymore as it was too complicated with the feelings I had. I told him that I was ending it as I was developing feelings for him and that I didn't want to develop feelings like that for him. he was just like 'oh sh*t realy'. then a few weeks later he texted me and asked me to meet again for sex, I told him no and he told me he had feelings for me too. I didn't believe him as I thought he was just saying that to get sex from me so I didn't meet him. 4 months passed and I decided to start seeing him again (was over him by this stage, I thought) BUT I'm not. and he's acting different this time. after sex he used to just leave like within 5 minutes. now he stays and cuddles and kisses me for ages and talks to me like really trying to get know me, and sharing a lot about himself.

im not over him and REALLY like him.

please help does he want more? what should I do? I'm scared to ask him in case he doesn't...
2
1