Seeing an escort for something your girlfriend won't do?

Anonymous
I'm not asking the moral question of whether prostitution is legal, in most countries it in fact is.

I want what people's opinion is on seeing an escort for the sole purpose of getting a sexual activity banned by your SO.

My girlfriend has explicitly stated she never wants to try anal. I am fine with that and have not pressed her on the issue, I made it clear many times I was interested and asked her opinion on it several times.

She's not fine with it and I understand.

I have friends who visit escorts a few times every year and one gave me info on one girl who is stunningly gorgeous, off her photos and what my friend has told me. For $500 an hour I can finally try anal.

Assume I cannot get any STDs ( there's more chance of that from a one-night stand ) and my girlfriend will never know.

Would you do this? How about if your friend did, would you be fine with it?

BTW: If my girlfriend got a hot male escort to do something sexual for her that I do not want to do. I would be fine with it.
This is better than having an affair on the side
This is the same as having an affair
That's disgusting.
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
13