Handjob questions, advice?

Anonymous
1. If I start going really fast up and down does this imply I think he's about to cum? Because my guy is really quiet so I can never tell if he's close or not, does going really fast feel good enough to make you come faster or should I only go really fast when I know for sure he's close?

2. Lube or no lube?

3. If I use lube, should I ask first or just put some on my hands and go for it?

4. When giving a dry handjob is it the gliding motion of the foreskin that feels good and not the friction of my hand if his foreskin doesn't move much?

6. If his foreskin doesn't go over the head of his d*** should I just stroke up until my hand hits the underside of the head? I would have thought without lube my hand going over the head without foreskin would hurt?

7. How far before him cumming should I see precum? Ie is it pretty much instantly from pre come to come or is there a few minutes gap?
+1 y
Hes uncut :)
+1 y
And yes, I realize I forgot number 5 :D lol Woops
Handjob questions, advice?
8
1