Guys, do you use sexual innuendos/jokes on girls you're not interested in?

Anonymous
I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and I've noticed that he throws little sexual innuendos/jokes in quite often. For example...We mainly chat over Fb, and one day he messaged me when I got out of the shower. So I told him that I had just gotten out of the shower and would be back in five. His response was "I'll come there." And after that the rest of the conversation all went downhill.. ;) Just yesterday I asked him what his job was and he told me he worked at a day camp. So then I said "Aww sounds like something I'd enjoy doing. Do you like it? What do you do?" And his response was "Just watch after kids and sh*t. Idk. You sound like something I'd enjoy doing." SO..if he slips stuff like this in during conversations does that most likely mean he just wants to have sex with me?Or do you think he acts like this with every girl? Is there still a chance that he honestly likes me but just doesn't know how to show it? Because he has admitted to being a very flirty guy...[we're both 19 btw]
3
1