Why does my boyfriend pleasuring me get unbearably intense and how do I overcome it?

Anonymous
I'll just apologize in advance if this gets a little too "graphic" but I need to so I can explain my issue...

My boyfriend wants to pleasure me, he fingers me and plays with my clit. I love it because it feels great!

But then it gets to the point after maybe 5 or 10 min where it begins to feel really intense, kinda unbearable and it starts to not feel as good anymore. When it gets this intense I panic and tell him to stop, a couple of times literally forcing his hand away. He always looks hurt and concerned (because he really does want to pleasure me) and I just feel horrible that I can't let him. I won't even let him start any of that anymore because I'm worried about how intense and unbearable it will get...

So any ideas what's causing this? And how do I overcome it?

If its of any relevance, I don't masturbate because I reach the same sort of unbearable point and always stop and have now just given up with it. My boyfriend is also the only guy I've ever slept with and I'm 18.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or suggestions because I want to be able to let him carry on to the end, if you get what I mean, but in all honesty, I'm not even sure if this sensation is me climaxing. I'm too naive about this to know... :/

Sorry I've rambled on but all and any help is very much appreciated! Thanks! :P
11
2