Holding hands after sex?

Anonymous
Ive never had this before. A guy I am dating (we are not official) will spoon me and kiss my cheek and top of my head etc after sex. Than he will tell me my place is with my head on his shoulder chest and leg intertwined with his and he will hold my hand (all his moves) to sleep. Even when he is burning up and I try to detangle myself (we are dressed at this point) he pulls me back. what's it mean if anything if he does these things, I've never had anyone be this intimate not even a man I dated for years. He also stares in my eyes a lot during sex and will kiss my forehead and push back my hair etc right after and even in the middle of sex... just not sure if this has a meaning or not
+1 y
It just seems counter to him saying he can't be in a relationship right now, but to give him time. I was okay with the waiting and seeing but its getting more and more like this and we don't even see each other that often. Its nice and everythign but not sure if I should read anything into it. I've had several sexual partners that I have dated but he hasnt. Just none have been this connected I guess you could say and its throwing me off with him needing time to committ. Thank you to everyone that
+1 y
has responded and will respond it is much appreciated because I need a male perspective or even female and can't speak to my friends about this.
+1 y
Should I just let him have his time and keep things going and see if this all leads to more, becauese I am falling more and more and these things arnt helping because they seem counter to not wanting a relationship... esp when he says I'm special (before during after sex and even in general speaking). Maybe he's a genuine guy that is just slow to fully committ (he was cheated on prior)
Holding hands after sex?
7
3