How hard to suck when giving a blow job and?

Anonymous
I given a few now to my boyfriend and think I'm doing a good job, but just want some clarification on a few things and also suggestions on how to make it even better. you don't have to answer every single question

first, how hard do you want us to suck? I feel like I shouldn't suck too hard or it might hurt him. Also, are there any moves I can do to sort of slow down the pace to help him last a little longer? he's usually done in like 5ish min because I go at it hard/fast, but if I were a little gentler at first would it still feel good without pushing you to the edge too quickly? What on earth do you want me to do with your balls? What position is the most satisfying to receive oral in? do you like when a girl talks dirty to you while sucking you off or would you rather her mouth be preoccupied with your d*** the whole time? Also I've heard its a turn on for a girl to look up and make eye contat with the guy... why is that such a turn on? do you ever want to come anywhere other than her mouth? how long after you start cumming should we keep stroking and sucking you before it doesn't feel good anymore. would you be comfortable with kissing her after or would that gross you out?
4
1