Am I having sex too soon?

Anonymous
I have always gone by the rule as a man its my job to escalate the situation, and its the girls job to decide how far we should go. but I've pretty much had sex with almost all the girls I've taken out on the first or second date.

This has served me well in the past, maybe one or two girls regretted giving it up too soon and expressed it to me that they were disappointed in themselves cause they realized I'm a 'player'. I'm not really a player tho, I always try to leave the girl better off than when I met them. 'players' usually don't care about anyone but themselves, I'm a genuinely good guy.

I'm getting older now tho, 25, and as my life gets busier I think it might be time to get more serious with a girl... but I think having sex so soon is making the transition to girlfriend harder. they hold back because they think I'm using them for sex (I'm not). should I hold back and take it slower? how long should I wait to get to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th base etc..?
Am I having sex too soon?
4
2