If a guy looks you up and down does that mean he only wants you for sex?

Anonymous
Only wants you for sex? Can it ever mean that he may actually like you and want to get to know you?

I’m a 21 year old girl in university, never dated or had a boyfriend, although I’ve been told I’m “really pretty/cute” etc. by guys and girls. Still not many guys approach me, maybe 5 that I can remember, while a lot just stare.

Anyway, whenever a guy gives me the once over (looks me up and down in a lewd way) no matter how attractive I initially thought he was, I suddenly get turned off and the thought of doing anything with him disgusts me. I guess being sized up makes me feel threatened and uncomfortable, so I write these guys off as being horndogs, not people actually interested in me. I respect the ones that approach me more than those that just stare. Is this a fair assiment of guys? How can you tell if a guy is interested in you as a person, or just looking for a good time?
+1 y
**edit: assessment** LOL
4
3