Sex toys and guys, can we compete?

Anonymous
Okay so here's a thought I had. I'm a virgin, so I'm not talking from any knowledgeable perspective, but what do YOU think?

So we have not sex toys for women that are totally beyond anything any penis could ever do no matter what size or shape it is. They can't vibrate, they can't be made of jelly, you name it.

Couples use sex toys in the bedroom and this totally enhances their sex life - sex is better than ever before, but now vaginal sex is never going to be as physically satisfying for a woman as using a toy.

HAVING SAID THAT, of course men can compete with sex toys. In fact, sex toys can't possibly compete with MEN, because men can love and men have a warm body against you, they are a person that can switch up the sex as a whole and do your fantasies, whisper in your ear, give you a massage, run with you in the rain and surprise you with amazing expressions of love.

But they can't be feel as good as sex toys, and this need not be a bad thing.

My question is, do you think that the introduction of sex toys to sex has now completely eliminated the 'penis size competition' because that's it. All men lose equally to the sex toys. Do you think that as of today a lover's capacity and success sexually will be determined pretty much 97% by his romance and emotional/ psychological/ sex skills (i.e oral etc) / ability to relate sexually as an amazing boyfriend/ otherwise being hot / simply being compatible?

Do you think size simply isn't relevant anymore? Because that's how it seems to me, but of course I have zero experience.
Sex toys and guys, can we compete?
12
7