My new guy has a rather large penis, kind of scared?

Anonymous
Hi. I have been dating a nice guy lately and we have come to the step to have sex. As we were kissing each other he got hard and so I unzipped his pants and was shocked when I saw his penis, my jaw literally dropping on the floor. It is really massive and by far the biggest one I have seen in person.

I asked him jokingly if I could measure him and he just laughed and said "Sure, go ahead". He seemed to be quite confident. So I really measured him and he is a bit over 7'' in length and a bit over 5'' girth. To be perfectly honest I was really proud that I got a man with such a penis because my female friends are always talking about big penises and how they adore them. But I couldn't bring myself to have sex with him because I was a bit intimidated. So my question: Is sex better with a bigger penis or will it just hurt?
10
7