Girls how much would you charge a guy for a blowjob/oral sex?

Im not calling any of your a hooker. I know you girls arent. I'm just curious from a females point of view what do you think is a fair price for you to give a blowjob? How much would you charge? 200, 300 dollars maybe?

710

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I'm going to pretend I'm a hooker.

I'd WANT to charge probably $200-$300.

But if I'm a prostitute, I'm probably desperate for cash. I'd get more "clients" if I charged less, so I'd probably end up at $80-$100. This is depressing to think about :P

• haha why is it depressing?

• @awesomeblossom94 For head? No way. High-end call girls, maybe. But average, corner of the street hookers? Nope. Average for a blowjob is $20 - $40

• Am in the UK and I will gave you £100 for a blow job

Most Helpful Guy

• They should be paying us, were feeding them and making their skin nicer

And deep down all the girls love it

• I love it IF he's clean and well groomed. IF he's smelly, FORGET IT. And not every woman loves C-CK.

• I found that you may have some close girls that you know and are comfortable with $75-$100 seems to be going price. It's not that thier escort or Corner girls it's just your friends and who can't use $75. Pretty easy money If she has skills. I can't last 10 minutes with my friend who charges me $75

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• Your willing to pay 200 bucks just to get your d*** sucked, come on man you can find yourself an ugly fat chick who will do that for free, the only price you have to pay is your dignity, but at least your keeping 200 bucks.

• I wish there were some in my neighborhood.

• @Ticxel wanna help me start camming? I've been looking into it but I need some help

• @Ticxel What site do you cam for?

• If I was a girl, that would depend on the guy. Some free, others.. .their first born.

• If I was going to charge for eating pussy, I think I'd charge per minute. And there would be a multiplier depending how attractive/tidy she was down there. Sounds like something a phone company would do. Roaming charges if she queefs.

• No way I could pay for something like this. I'd just end up loosing my dignity and self-respect.

• some alcohol, 2 grams of confidence and with

that should come around to no more than $20 ? lol

• Any girls wanna jack me off for 50? Bj is probably worth 100 sloppy or not. I'm in new Hampshire baby.

• I will gave any one in the UK £100 to gave me a blow job

• No one would pay me for a blowjob because I'm a guy. I'd would have to give them for free.

• wtf, girls shud be payin us!

girls culdnt peel a banana if dey tried.

wastin our time

i'd rather do it myselve

• I'm just going to assume you think you're the shit were you come from but honestly I don't know any girls who think incorrect grammar is hot... Oh and I can peel a banana but it definitely isn't going to be yours.

• Dude its not that much. If you know the price I won't give away the answer. Strippers have offered to blow me for much much less then 200$

• Really? Well its funny you said that. The reason I ask is there's this club about 20 minutes from house iv never been too and iv heard some strippers will blow you for extra money even though there not supposed too. I'm curious how much head would cost. Its not like I can call the place and ask. 200 dollars you say?

• hahaha thanks lol

• Typical guy answer