Would you date or have sex with a man who has erectile dysfunction?

Anonymous
I am a 29 year old man who has erectile dysfunction. They type that not even Viagra or Cialis can help. Have been to the doctors before and they have no answer. Psychological causes are also not the problem.

I can still get an erection good enough for penetration, but through masturbation only. My question would be, would you girls still want to date someone with this type of problem?

What about casual sex in a friends with benefits context? I consider myself a patient lover and can satisfy a women well through other means besides penetration.

Due to this discovered issue, my self esteem is at an all time low and I cannot fathom even approaching a beautiful woman much less becoming intimate with one due to her "discovering" this problem. I now try to avoid situations where there could be a chance of a sexual encounter with a woman due to this.

Should I continue to "put myself out there" and meet women? WIll this become an issue in dating and especially in the context of becoming intimate?

Girls, what would you do if you were about to have sex with a guy for the first time and find out he can't get it up? Would you continue to try and have sex? Also would you want to hook up with him again?

Thanks

4
3