My gay guy friend and I make out a lot, do any other gay guys share this with a straight female friend too?

Anonymous
My gay guy friend I know is gay , he's had bfs only in his life, he's 24 and I'm gonna be 20 later this year, and he's been my rock with problems with my family and we are best friends, I love him to death but not in a romantic way, he's hot but I don't have romantic feelings for him in that way, but recently we were in his room laying in bed looking at the ceiling talking about how funny things are, about finding love etc and then I made a sily comment and I was laughing and he was tickling me and was over me on the bed...and then all of a sudden he just stopped and he started to lay on top me and I said " you hippo get off lol" he just kissed me and I was in shock as my lips were moving and we started making out, we f***ing made out for 2 hrs and touched me down there...and then after he got up and we went and drank water and we started grining and now we have makeout sessions like idk, like we should be asking questions about why this is happening but we are nopt amnd I was wondering if any other gay men have a relationship like this with a straight female friend or have you ever made out with a straigh woman?
6
6