How do you feel about penis piercings?

Anonymous
When I was a single young stud, I had my **** pierced. Seemed to me that I got way more tail back in the day when I got it pierced. Even if a girl was like "Groooooossssss" she would then be like "so can I see it?" lol. But as most young men do, I fell in love. And my girlfriend didn't like it so I took it out. It's now 8 years later, and I'm back on the scene. Is a **** ring still a relevant way to start an interesting conversation/get to whip my d*** out? Or is it a no go.
I Love them!
Boy you nasty!
Never tried it, but I'd check it out.
Vote C
I will never try it, but can I see it?
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
A little visual. It goes in the p*ss hole, and comes out the bottom of the shaft. And when you pee, you have to take note of it or you'll end up spraying all over like a shower head.
+1 y
Fun Fact, the ball came off my barbell once while inside a girl. I had to fish it out, took like half an hour lol. So I guess that's a downfall. At least I found it though...and at least I told her. On the plus side though they have all kinds of cool attachments to put on the end. Like a little squid looking thingy that they put on some dildos.
How do you feel about penis piercings?
6
5