If a guy friend brags to you about sex, does that mean he wants to get in your pants?

Anonymous
My guy friend often tells me he has a large penis, and he also claims to be good at sex and getting (well, his ex girlfriend now) off.

He talks about that with me so often.

And I wouldn't think anything of it, except that he admitted that he used to like me, and he also is now single, and he told me that he senses sexual tension between us.

The sexual tension could be because we hug a lot, and because he likes to tickle me quite a bit... but...yeah.

I know you can't give me a definite answer, but I was just wondering if you think this means he wants to get into my pants.

Also, he complains about being horny a lot, and says that he watches a lot of p*rn and needs to get laid. He talks to me about his masturbatory habits and tries to get me to divulge mine.

(and for those of you freaking out because my age reads under 18... I am 17, almost 18, and he will be 18 next week)
4
1