I hate my boobs I can't stand it, so I won't let my boyfriend see them, advice?

Anonymous
I hate my boobs with a passion. I'm going to be 19 soon and I'm still a 32A. I have a boyfriend who says he loves my boobs and that they are perfect and fit my body cause I'm tiny, but I hate them. I'm 5'1 and a size 0 I'm not that tiny, and I know plenty of girls who are skinnier with bigger boobs. All of them are more attractive than I am. My boyfriend and I were best friends before we dated and he once had said that Scarlett Johansen had perfect boobs, and that bothers me so much. When I asked him how both of us could have perfect boobs he gave me some bs answer and said that she has perfect ones for hollywood. I want bigger boobs, but I don't want implants because I don't wanna be fake. I know someone will probably say I should accept my chest and love myself, but I cannot possibly accept these. My boobs look like a 12 year old I don't look attractive at all. We're both going to college next year, and I'm afraid he'll meet a more attractive girl with bigger boobs and dump me for her. I don't want him to see me in a bathing suit or naked and anymore because of my boobs. He said he'll honor my decision, but that he thinks I'm being over-the-top. I disagree. Am I wrong for hiding myself from him?
16
13