Guys can you explain why you look down on women who are easy?

SillyWillow
I guess this might seem like a stupid question, but I always sort of wondered. Almost all guys dislike easy women and look at them as bad people. Why is this? Guys like to have sex, and girls like that will have sex with them! Shouldn't guys like them?

Also,many guys like to think that girls are just as obsessed with they are. But no matter how much a guy claims that girls are just as into sex as guys, he will say girls who sleep around are bad.

Guys who have a lot of sex are not really looked down upon by anyone. Girls who do are looked down upon by girls and guys but I think MORE by guys. Guys can you please explain to me how you feel about girls like that, why you have no respect for them, or even why you hate them?

If you say its cause they don't respect themselves, how do you know? Maybe they just want to have a lot of sex? What would you think about a woman who has a lot of sex cause she is into it all the time or something? Do you view this as different than guys who have a lot of sex cause they are into it?

PS- I am not asking this because I am a slut - I am the opposite of easy actually. But I still never understood why guys don't like the very girls who are willing to give them what they want...sex!
8
1