My girlfriend is a virgin, she gets really turned on when I play with her. Should I have sex with her?

Anonymous
We spend a lot of time making out and me being a man I can't help but start initiating more sexual foreplay, like kissing her on the neck and playing with her nipples. She seems so into it and I am almost sure she orgasmed once. I was wondering we haven't been together for a long time just 2 weeks. How should I approach the sex thing? She is 27 years old and I kinda think she wants to lose it by the way she acts, when we make out she wraps her legs around me. Also I have never been with a virgin, what is the best way to go in without making it hurt to much? Any tips?
+1 y
My friend said you should finger her a bit before and make her really horny that way... is this true?
5
1