Pretty girls waiting till marriage for sex, do they exist?

Anthony2022
I'm 20 years old and I wanna wait till marriage to have sex just because I only wanna do it with one person, no I'm not ugly, I'm actually a funny guy and girls always tell me I'm a ton of fun, but for years I have been looking for a pretty girl who is willing to wait till marriage or at least till things are serious, how come every girl these days give it away like candy? I'm just asking for one girl out there that saved it for me. If I wanted some I could get it but all I ask is for one girl who hasn't. I have to ask 15 year olds out because virgins don't exist at 20, and even at 15 more then 80% aren't virgins...how young do I have to go, I'm not even an asshole I'm a really nice guy, can you girls out there please tell me why not even one pretty girl around my age could have waited...I want some hope that there's a virgin out there that isn't fat and isn't ugly and just wants a long term relationship...I'm starting to give up and its depressing knowing that I might be alone for the rest of my life because I'm asking for what I thought wasn't a big deal but I guess its all girls do...what do I do?
Pretty girls waiting till marriage for sex, do they exist?
Add Opinion