Is "Pretty face& Ugly Vagina" a NO?

begoodplease
Hi guys, thanks for your attention =)

I just had a awakening conversation with my boyfriend this weekend as he told me my vagina looks dark and feels loose, well, not loose that he couldn’t feel anything, but he was expecting something different from a girl at my age. I’m 25 years old, Asian, and I’ve got cute face and nice body, good personality, so I've got no problem getting dates& etc since I was younger, I had 4 BFs since 19 and I've slept 6 guys in total.

At any rates, my boyfriend told me any guy has seen my p**** must be thinking to themselves “Wow! I wonder how many guys she’s been slept with...” and that perfectly explain why my first boyfriend found it almost impossible to believe I was a virgin even after he saw the blood on the sheet, however the reason my first boyfriend told me was “a girl looks like you can’t still be a virgin, you must have had some high school sweethearts, it’s okay, you can tell me about it.”

So yea, that’s how bad my p**** must be look like, sucks to be me huh?

Now since we had this convo, my boyfriend is asking me the same kind of questions, sthg like “There can’t be only 6 guys in total, what’s the story behind it? It’s okay, you can tell me this kind of things...” :(

My question is:

1, Is it true when you see someone’s vagina’s dark and loose you think she had a lot of sex in the past?

2, Would you still have sex with her while thinking to yourself “this is not a keeper”?

3, Would you marry someone you really like but with a ugly/loose vagina? Or that’s a big NO NO you won’t fall for someone like that at all?

4, Do you actually believe someone could born with a dark and loose vagina?

5, If I go get a surgery done, Is my boyfriend gonna stop asking hurtful questions like that?

Sorry for asking so many questions guys, just leave some comments if you don't feel like answering all of them.

Thanks for your time.

=)
Is "Pretty face& Ugly Vagina" a NO?
9
14