Do you think that most societies believe that a woman's sexual needs are not as important as man's?

Anonymous
Do you think it's true that in most societies a woman's sexual needs are not seen as important as a man's sexual needs?

And also because a lot of the times a woman wants sex to be more emotional than men or as in after sex they feel more connected. Obviously for men it doesn't matter so don't you think it goes to men's advantage most of the time rather than a woman's?

i mean really we need it just as much as men we get lonely too but we always have to think more of how the man will treat us later and then sometimes it feels like there;s no point of having a man in the equation whereas for men its OK for a woman to come and go.

Where does that leave me/us women then? Am I just going to be left at the shelf to just masturbate or do I deserve a man who cares too? Maybe that;s a fairytale and myth too?
6
2