Do you think sex changes the dynamic of a relationship? Thoughts of sex before marriage?

Anonymous
Some people think that having sex (in fact, some think that maybe even doing more than making out and using hands) changes the dynamic of a relationship and that once sex is introduced into the relationship it becomes less special and more focused on the sex. On the other hand, if you waited a long time it may be different, but the relationship can still change after you start having sex even if you waited a year or more.

Some people also think that having sex creates less of a chance of permanency in your relationship, especially if you live together. On the other hand, if people don't have sex and are waiting until marriage you can also worry that they may jump into marriage for the wrong reasons, because they are horny and strong with emotion and can't wait to get it on. This is especially likely when they are younger and may not really be good marriage partners in the long run.

I do think that if you truly have a great relationship, a lot in common, and etc, that "you just know it's it" thing, you have good chemistry and you will be able to have great sex even if you waited to get married first.

My ex boyfriend and I didn't get physical for a while and I know that before we were our relationship felt closer and more special, because I knew he really wanted to be in my company and wasn't just trying to get some. On the other hand, eventually we did and we did break up (but not for that reason, it was that after the newness wore off I realized we were very wrong for each other and I wasn't happy with him)

What do you think of everything above? Waiting to have sex? Does sex change the relationship? Moving in together? Etc.

3
1