I think my boyfriend likes going on Chatroulette to talk to girls sexually, advice?

Anonymous
I never had a problem with Chatroulette, I actually think it's kind of entertaining... but I never did anything on it sexually. Once when I was over my boyfriend's house, he decided that he wanted to go on and talk to some people. It started out really fun! We were joking around and things were good, but then he started feeling me up (which of course turned me on) but I didn't want to do it in front of someone else! (It was a girl from Sweden if anyone cares to know haha) apparently she liked girls and said something like "I'll show you mine if you take it off too ;)". So me being me I was like, no way! But my boyfriend knows how to sway me... he's a really good kisser and knows exactly what to do so that I would pretty much be at his will. Needless to say, the shirt came off. But the thing that remained in my mind was that he wanted her to take it off too. I never got mad at him, we ended up getting off Chatroulette and having our own fun, but I definitely get the feeling that he did this before. I hope that he's not one of "those guys" on Chatroulette... you all know what I'm talking about haha. Why is it that you guys enjoy doing that?
1
2