Not wearing panties....:O sexy or gross?!?!

Ellakate917
So sometimes if I'm wearing sweats yoga pants or soffee type shorts I won't wear underwear ;) is that weird or gross or sexy? I mostly just do t when I'm at home chilling...not as much in public. When its cooler ill wear yoga and sweat pants to school and sometimes without panties...is that inapropiate? And I'm always fully shaved(if that makes a difference). So right now I'm single but there's this guy that I hookup with every once Ina while (no sex) so if I were to see him to hookup and he found out when he was starting to start oral I had no panties on, would that be a turn on or would he find it gross?

Guys what do you prefer...no panties when chilling/casual hooking up or definitely yes?

Girls do any if you do this? Do your guys like it?

Also I usually sleep in booty shorts and no panties with just a sports bra or a tank top or just a regular looser bra...hot or no?

I have a sexy body by the way lol and look awesome naked ;)
38
11