Is it weird that I'm always more horny than my boyfriend?

Anonymous
Let me start by explaining that my boyfriend has low testosterone, but he doesn't take testosterone replacement because he doesn't like how it makes him feel. I'm also glad he's not taking it because when he did for awhile he acted like such a jerk I couldn't take it much longer.

That being said, I can understand why he might have a decreased sex drive, but then again maybe it's just me asking too much?

He's always been a sweet guy who is respectful of my boundaries, which I love, but when we first started dating he was all over me. He would get turned on fairly easily and get really excited if I was wearing something revealing, etc. And he wasn't taking any testosterone back then either.

Then one day he just said he wanted a relationship where we didn't fool around so much and could just spend time together. (which, its not like all we ever did was fool around anyway. If I was oer at his house all night we'd probably mess around some for part of the night, but we did a lot of other stuff too.) Anyway, well I thought I'm lucky to have a nice guy that wants an actual relationship, but since then, we almost never do anything. He told me he's just at that comfy stage in the relationship, but we've only been dating 6 months and I don't see why comfy means never wanting to fool around with me. We occasionally do something if I initiate it, but he never initiates it anymore, and he never gets turned on by anything I do anymore.

For awhile he stopped even acting like my boyfriend. I thought about it and thought, omg, if we were friends, this is exactly what we'd be doing. he didn't try to hold my hand, didn't hug me, and only kissed me if I kissed him. Granted, I think he was having a bad week and this only lasted a week, because I said something about it and he's been much better since.

I know he still loves me and he's often tired from work, etc., but sometimes I feel like a skank or something because I'm horny a lot and he never is. And when I've brought it up to him he says he's sorry he doesn't get an erection ever 5 minutes anymore cause he's not 20 years old anymore. (hes only 26 now though, btw). and I understand you don't get as excited as much when you've been dating for awhile, but this just seems a bit much. But I also don't know if I'm just expecting more than I should be. I like to just sit with a guy too sometimes without him trying to get in my pants, but I also get horny sometimes and it sucks when we go a couple weeks where all we do is cuddle and kiss (not make out, just short kisses).
2
3